The TribeZ - Frequently Asked Questions For Android

Discussion in 'The TribeZ Guides' started by Dave, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Administrator

How do I get food on Marble Fiord?
    As you cannot plant anything on patches on Marble Fiord because of its severe climate, the food can be obtained form berry bushes and also from special buildings - Pig Farms.

Who are guest workers and how can they help me?
    Summon workers are the workers you hire for a certain job when you lack regular workers. You can find them in the last tab of the in-game store. Also you can summon them right through the information window you receive when you want to launch a deal and there are no enough free hands in the village.

Please, note that the guest workers will disappear as soon as they fulfill the job they were hired for!

What is a quest and how do I complete it?
    Quests are special tasks you can find at the left side of the screen. Completing quests gives you experience points, in-game currency and other various rewards. Fulfilling quests is an integral part of the game process.

Can I rotate buildings in the game?
    Сurrently there is no such an option in the game. Probably it will be added in the upcoming updates. Please stay tuned not to miss anything!

How do I upgrade the Main Building on Piedmont Lands?
    As soon as you reach this unusual island, you have lots of work to do to develop it. So we decided to help you and to upgrade the Main Building up to level 12 for you. Now there is no need to spend your time and resources on this part, and you can focus on arranging a new settlement for your tribe!

How do I add friends?
    New game features like adding friends and many others will become available to you via Game Insight Center pretty soon. Please, stay tuned not to miss the opportunity.

How can I transfer resources between islands?
    To transfer resources between islands you should build the Zeppelin Harbour. This building gives you a zeppelin using which you can send resources you want to another island. As soon as your construction will be completed, tap the "Map" icon in the lower side of the screen and go to the map. There you can see an icon with the zeppelin. If you tap it you will be able to choose resources you want to send and its destination point.

Please note, that one zeppelin can carry only one type of resources. The amount of your zeppelins depends on the level of your Zeppelin Harbour.

How do I release space on the island to construct more buildings?
    There are several ways to release space on your islands for constructing more buildings. You can chop down trees and cut bushes by simply tapping them.

Another way is to move the existing buildings closer to each other. Tap the "hand" icon, which is at the bottom of the game window. Then touch and drag the building to its new position.

Your constructions can also be placed in the Inventory. Again tap the "hand" icon, after that press the "box" icon. Press the building you want to place in Storage.

How can I get gems in the game?
    There are several ways to get gems in the game:
    1) You get 1 gem for each level you achieve.

2) You can always buy gems. To order them tap the "plus" icon within the bar showing current amount of gems you have. A pop-up window will appear. Tap the button with the desired amount of gems, enter your iTunes password if requested and confirm the purchase.

3) Follow our news at GI center (red icon in the lower side of the screen) not to miss our special offers where you can get various game benefits and great discounts.

How can I get bonus gems for posting my achievments to Facebook/Twitter?
    To get bonus gems you should link the Tribez to your Facebook/Twitter account. To make that enable your internet connection, leave the checkmark near the Facebook/Twitter icon in the achievemrnt window and tap "ok". You will be redirected to your facebook page where you should allow access for the application.

Note, that you receive gems only once for linking the game to your Facebook account.

Territories on Marble Fiord are blocked.
    There are territories on the Marble Fiord that are closed at first for building there. Check the ways to these territories. It might lay through unexpanded territories or be blocked with stones or trees. Watch carefully and clear your path in the required way. After that you can perform required actions there.

Where do I find a Wedding Arc? Why do I need it?
    A Wedding Arc is the same as an Altar of feelings. It makes happiness level grow and help you to collect the gifts for villagers. It can be found in the fifth tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store).
  2. Dave Administrator

How do I get paint?
    You can get paint from a Paint Factory which can be found in the third tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store). Please, pay attention to the fact, that the Paint Factory gets available to you only at higher game levels and after upgrading Main Building to level 12. In case you want to get this rare resource immediately, there is no necessity to wait for so long. You can find Paint in the last tab of the Store window.

Where can I find the UFO on Alien Shore?
    The clues about aliens` life is always a hard thing to find. So, arm yourself with patience and supplies and prepare for exploring deep corners of Aliens Shore. Maybe somewhere in the fog you`ll finally meet what you look for.

What is a Bonus?
    In order for the gameplay to be better suited to your individual style, we have developed a number of bonuses. Activate a bonus in the "Purchase Bonus" menu (the big round button in the right corner):
    The Spirit of Affluence and the Spirit of Wealth will increase the revenue from all commerce in your village.
    The Spirit of Knowledge and the Spirit of Wisdom will temporarily increase the experience you earn.
    The Spirit of Speed will help you build more quickly.
    The Spirit of Gathering will help you gather more resources.

I have two level 4 Warehouses, however, I am only able to go to the max of 1000 for my items. Why?
    The available Warehouse capacity which is shown in the Warehouse information after the building is upgraded is the total capacity of all Warehouses on the island. The Warehouse of the highest level can contain up to 500 items.

How do I move resources from Inventory to the Warehouse?
    Tap the icon with the backpack in the lower side of the screen to open your Inventory. You can see all your items, extra resources and parcels here. Tap the button "Move to Warehouse" and in case you have free space, your resources will be replaced.

Note that you can use your parcels only on islands they were originally sent to. If your parcels are in the Inventory but are not available, tap on any of them to see what island it can be used on.

How to rehabilitate a Murlod in Police Station?
    To rehabilitate a Murlod you should catch him first. Wait until he attacks your village and banish him (or leave it to your dinosaurs).
    After that the Murlod will be placed to your Police Station. Then open the building and tap the "Rehabilitate" button. Please, note that you should have enough resources for that.

How do I know the function of a certain construction in the game?
    To figure out what a certain construction is intended for, open the Store (icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen) and find the building you want to know about. You will see the "i" icon in the upper corner of the picture with the construction. Tap it to learn more about this or that game content.
    How can I turn off notifications in the game?
    Currently there is no such an option to turn off notifications in the game.

Why does not it allow me to type codes?
    The problem may occur if your device have the predictive text option which is not supported in the game. In order to redeem code you should disable this option.
    The ways to disable predictive text are different for all devices.

For example:
    1) Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> Predictive text Off
    2) In the settings of the certain language (Language & Keyboard -> English -> settings -> Predictive text Off)
    3) Special button (for example T9) right on the keyboard and etc.

In case you meet any difficulties with your default keyboard you can always download any keyboard app from google play which will allow to set it up as you want it to be.

Where can I get a promo code and how can I use it?
    You can get promo codes for The Tribez if you register in our community at Facebook. Please visit: http://www.facebook.com/TheTribezAndroid

To apply promo code open the Information menu (the third icon in the bottom of the screen, marked with the letter "i") and select "Promo Code." In the pop-up box enter your code number.

Do I lose any happiness points when I move buildings to the Warehouse?
    Yes, according to the game rules, if you move any building into the Warehouse, you lose the happiness points associated with it.
  3. Dave Administrator

How can I get to the Mystery Shore through the caves?
    To get to the Mystery Shore through the caves you should complete the relative quest. Note that it will apear only when you will be ready to leave the Marble Fiord.

To figure out what cave you should explore open the quest window and tap the "Find" button there. The game will show you the cave where you will be able to find necessary items.

Why cannot I move my defensive towers?
    When your towers are loaded with food, they are active, so they will defend your village in case someone tries to attack it. There is no opportunity to move them while they are on guard.

The red icon above the tower means that it`s now disabled and you can move it to another place.

What is the bonus for entring the game every day?
    After logging into the game for 5 days in a row you receive one fragment of the talisman. These fragments are required for assembling the Talisman of Elders that will allow you to increase your chances of getting items by 20% during the whole week.

You should collect 4 pieces of the Talisman to make it work and to collect it enter the game for 20 days in a row.

Why do the requirements of Happiness level always increase when I want to build a new house?
    New buildings give birth to more settlers and your Happiness level corresponds to the number of inhabitants of your tribe: their population cannot be more than your happiness level.

So, to build a construction, first you need to reach a certain Happiness level, fitting the amount of villagers this construction will provide your island with.
    For example, to build a new Villa with an income of 3 villagers, your Happiness level must be at least 3 levels higher than the current number of your population.

What is the highest game level?
    The highest level you can reach in the game is 100 at the moment. More game levels will be added in the future updates.

How do I stop sending messages to Facebook/Twitter?
    To stop posting game achievements, open your Twitter/Facebook account and find the Settings icon there. In the opened menu choose Apps. There you will see the list of applications linked to your Twitter/Facebook account. Find The Tribez and tap Revoke Application.

Where can I get lumber?
    You shold build Lumber Mill to collect lumber.
    You can find Lumber Mill if you go to the Store -> the third tab in the upper menu (please, see the file attached).

What if the area is too densely built up and I can`t see any more free places?
    In case you have high-rise buildings overshadowing some prime building lots, use the button for hiding the buildings on the map.

This button, decorated with a house icon, is located in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Tap it and your buildings will disappear, giving you a better view of your village grounds. Tap the hide button again to show your buildings once more.

How can I get more villagers?
    In order to get new villagers, you should build Residental Houses. You can find them in the second tab of the Store (icon with the mallet in the bottom of the screen).

Why can´t I accept the shipped resources?
    The resources can be accepted only on the island which was indicated as the destination point when sending the cargo.

If it is stated that you can´t unload the cargo on the island, please visit all your islands in turn and check the Inventory in each location. The cargo goes into your Inventory only if Warehouses on the destination island are full, otherwise the resources will go straight to your Warehouse.

When visiting islands pay attention to the writing on the cargo. On one of your islands it will change to "Warehouse is full" and you will need to build more Warehouses on the island in question or upgrade the Warehouses you already have.

Please, note that when upgraded to its maximum capacity (level 4), a Warehouse contains 500 units. If you press one of your Warehouses you will see the total capacity of the Warehouses on your island.

Why is the territory behind the Stone Guardian not available for me?
    This is a game feauture that the territory behind the Stone Guardian is a type of decoration and it is not available for all players.

How to build a Lighthouse?
    To build a Lighthouse clear the territory around the place where it should stand (for example, trees, bushes, and grass ). After that start building the Lighthouse.

Please, keep in mind that this building doesn`t appear in the Store. Its construction goes through 5 stages (as in case with the Circus and Idols) in the definite place (where the stones lay) on one of the islands on Ancessors Atol (see the screenshot attached).
  4. Dave Administrator

Where can I get more wood?
    You can get more wood in the following ways:
    1) Сhop trees.
    2) Uproot stumps.
    3) Build more Forester`s Huts.
    4) Open chests.
    5) Buy wood in the Store -> Resources.

I can`t remove bushes and trees, why?
    In case you cannot remove bushes on your island, please, check the territory around the Main Building. Clear it out of bushes, grass or constructions.

If you can`t delete these items, move the Main Building to another place on the island so that there would be free space around it. After that tap every bush until you find the one available for deleting. Once you find it, you will get the opportunity to remove the rest ones.

How to get my buildings out of the Warehouse?
    To find where your buildings are stored open the Inventory (a button with a backpack icon in the lower menu) and choose the second tab in the opened window. You will see your building stored there. To take it out tap Use and place it.

Why does it say that the building is not available to me?
    To build any structure in the game you should open the Store (icon with the hammer depicted on it located in the lower side of the screen) and choose the construction you need in the relative tab of the opened window.
    In case your building still isn`t available, tap on its icon in the Store, and the game will show what you should do to open it.

You can get new buildings only in the Store. In case there are some buildings in your Inventory, you can take them out only on the island where they were originally constructed. At the moment there is no opportunity to transfer buildings between islands.

What should I do to upgrade the Main Building?
    Find your Main Building (the building with the flag on the roof) and tap it to see what you should do to upgrade it to the next level. As soon as the task is completed you will be able to upgrade it.

How can I get Coral?
    To get Coral you should build the Coral Mining. You can find it in the the third tab of the Store window (icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen).

Note, that this building will be available to you only on high game levels and you will be able to build it only on Ancestor`s Atoll after completing relative quests.

In case you want to get this rare resource immediately, there is no necessity to wait for so long. You can find Сoral in the last tab of the Store window.

How can I use my parcels and bonus chests when my warehouses are run out of space?
    In case your Warehouses are loaded with resources and you have bonus chests or parcels from other islands, don`t worry.

All extra resources will be saved in your Inventory (icon with the backpack in the lower side of the screen) and you can use them upon necessity whenever you want.

How can I move objects?
    To move an object to another place on the same island tap the icon with the hand depicted on it in the lower side of the screen. After that choose the building you want to move, drag it to another place and confirm replacing.

What is the difference in Experience and Happiness levels?
    Experience Level is common for all your islands and it`s constant, you can only increase it. It is the identificator of your general game progress. You gain experience absolutelly from all the game actions and the new levels always give you the new opportunities: new buildings, quests, etc.

Happiness Level is different for all islands and it may vary. You can increase it as well as decrease. To gain Happiness points you should always build new decorations, social and entertainment buildings for your villagers. New Happiness levels allow you to build residential buildings and increase your population.

Note that number of your workers cannot be more than your happiness level.

How can I build the Zeppelin Harbour?
    You can find the Zeppelin Harbour in the third tab of the Store (icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen). After completing construction you will be able to send resources from the island where the structure is built.

Note that only one Zeppelin Harbour can be built on each island and to increase the amount of zeppelins you should upgrade the Harbour.

The game does not recognize my progress, why?
    It is the game feature that in-game activities performed before the relative quest appears are not counted in the game and you will have to meet the requirements once again to complete the task and move further. Please, try to develop your islands according to the storyline for the purposes of using your time and resources properly.

How many levels does the Main Building have?
    At the moment level 10 is the highest one for the Main Building. Tap it to see the requirements you need to meet to get higher level of this construction.
  5. Dave Administrator

How do I buy a ticket to other Islands?
    To buy a ticket you should go to the Store -> First tab with a Star -> Buy ticket.
    Note that tickets to other islands will be available only on high levels.

There are several ways to release space on your islands for constructing more buildings. You can chop down trees and cut bushes by simply tapping them.
    Another way is to move the existing buildings closer to each other. Tap the "hand" icon, which is at the bottom of the game window. Then touch and drag the building to its new position.
    Your constructions can also be placed in the Inventory. Again tap the "hand" icon, after that press the "box" icon. Press the building you want to place in Storage.

How do I build a raft?
    An opportunity to build a raft will appear according to the storyline and you should complete your current quests first to progress further. Construction of the raft goes through five stages and you should complete all of them to use it.

How does the Inventory work?
    There are two tabs in your Inventory and they are used for different purposes.

1) Inventory
    Here you can find all your quest items, zeppelin cargoes, extra resources and bonus chests. Note that the capacity of your Inventory is unlimited. All items you have found or received go to the Inventory automatically.

2) Storage
    You can use this tab for your buildings only. Tap the button with a hand depicted on it, choose the icon with a box and then press the building you want to move to the Storage. There are two storage spaces and you can open new ones with gems. In case there are some buildings in your Storage, you can take them out only on the island where the structures were originally built. At the moment there is no opportunity to transfer buildings between islands via the Storage.

Where can I find bamboo?
    To get bamboo pipes from the enemies just strike them by tapping on them. In case you will still be missing the pipes, try to explore new territories. There you`ll find Murlods` Huts and Murlods themselves. Kick them and try to find the bamboo pipes. In case the whole territory is opened and you don`t see Murlods for a long time, try to chop down big trees.

What can I do when buildings on my island are on fire?
    When building is on fire you should just tap on the icon with the bucket over it and one of your villagers will put it out.

Who is Tax Collector?
    Tax collector appears when you build the Tax office. He looks like a villager but has an icon of a crown above the head. He doesn`t take your income away, but runs around the island collecting the profit instead of you while you are busy on another island. Collected resources automatically go to your Warehouse.

Why some of my workers just disappear?
    The Tribes never leave a good chief! Remember that and always take care of your people.Your workers can disappear only in case your happiness level reduced.
    Note that number of your workers cannot be more than your happiness level. Try to build some decorations and social buildings for your people and they will return.

Where can I get copper?
    You can get copper from the Foundry which can be found in the third tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store).
    Please, pay attention to the fact, that Foundry becomes available on higher levels and can be built on Murlods Island only.

What is an Item Drop Rate?
    An item drop rate is a chance of getting the item during exploring special objects, such as Mysterious Cave, Wrecked Airplane, Pirate Ship, UFO, etc.

How do I remove a building/object?
    To remove a building/object tap the button with a hand depicted on it in the lower-left corner, then select the Demolish tool, tap the object you want to delete and confirm your choice. Use this tool with caution so that you don’t accidentally delete something you really need.

Why can`t I play on the Murlod island?
    All territories on the Murlod Island are covered with fog which remains after purchasing the territory. To dispel the fog you should explore the nearest blue totem.
    Note that an opportunity to do that will appear according to the storyline only. Follow the quests as they appear and the whole island will be inhabited by your tribes very soon!
  6. Dave Administrator

Where can I find Marble?
    There are two sorts of marble in the game: Marble and Cut Marble. In order to get Marble you should build Marble Pit and to get Cut Marble you need Marble Processing Mill. You can find these buildings in the third tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store).
    I should draw your attention to the fact, that Marble Processing Mill will be available to you only after completing relative quest on Mystery Shore island.

Where can I find Glass?
    You can get Glass from a Laboratory which can be found in the third tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store).
    Please, pay attention to the fact, that the Laboratory gets available to you after completing the corresponding quest on the Murlod Island.

Where do I find Stone Guardian?
    You can find Stone Guardian on the Mystery Shore.

How do i get stone without spending crystals?
    There are two sorts of stone in the game: Stone and Cut Stone. In order to get Stone you should build Quarry and to get Cut Stone you need Stone Processing Mill. You can find these buildings in the third tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store).

How do I pick up the fruits from the fruit tree?
    To pick up the fruits you should cut down fruit trees. But don`t give up too early if you can`t find the items, there is a certain amount of luck involved to get them. Even if the trees are already chopped, don`t worry, the new ones will grow up very soon.

How do I open the circus?
    An opportunity to open the circus will appear according to the storyline and you should complete your current quests to progress further. Construction of the circus goes through five stages and you should complete all of them to open it.

How can I complete the quest to open the Post Office?
    All items in the game will appear, but there is a certain amount of luck involved. Some items are harder to come by than others. Try to build more Huts to get income every 2 minutes. It will highly increase your chances to get parcels.

How do I get Dino egg?
    You can find Dino Eggs exploring the Mysterious Caves.

I can`t raise/gather more resources! There`s a red icon over my building!
    This happens when your resource stocks are filled. You can collect more as soon as you have some available space in your stocks for the relevant type of resource. To make room, you can build more warehouses, increase space in existing ones, or expend the resources you`ve already gathered.

How to get rid of the Tornadoes?
    To protect your villagers and banish Tornadoes without tapping them you should build Defensive Towers. You can find this construction in the third tab of the Store window (icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen).

Note that this building will become available only on high game levels. Another way to get rid of Tornadoes is to complete relative quests. They will appear according to the storyline so keep playing and develop in the game.

Where can I find sand?
    You can get sand from a Sand Pit which can be found in the third tab of the Store window (tap the icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen to open the Store).
    Please, pay attention to the fact, that Sand Pit becomes available to you after completing the corresponding quest on the Mystery Shore island and you will be able to build it on the third island only.

Why can`t I construct a building?
    Buildings can be placed only on cleared areas. Make sure the location you`ve chosen has no obstacles, such as trees, shrubs, grass, or debris. In this case, a green outline will appear around the selected building.
  7. Dave Administrator

How can I get bonus gems for posting my achievments to Facebook/Twitter?
    To get bonus gems you should link the Tribez to your Facebook/Twitter account. To make that enable your internet connection, leave the checkmark near the Facebook/Twitter icon in the achievement window and tap "ok". You will be redirected to your facebook page where you should allow access for the application.

Note, that you receive gems only once for linking the game to your Facebook account.

Where can I get a promo code and how can I use it?
    You can get promo codes for The Tribez if you register in our community at Facebook. Please visit: http://www.facebook.com/TheTribezAndroid
    To apply promo code open the "Information" menu (the third icon in the bottom of the screen, marked with the letter "i") and select "Promo Code." In the pop-up box enter your code number.

What is a Bonus?
    In order for the gameplay to be better suited to your individual style, we have developed a number of bonuses. Activate a bonus in the "Purchase Bonus" menu (the big round button in the right corner):
    The Spirit of Affluence and the Spirit of Wealth will increase the revenue from all commerce in your village.
    The Spirit of Knowledge and the Spirit of Wisdom will temporarily increase the experience you earn.
    The Spirit of Speed will help you build more quickly.
    The Spirit of Gathering will help you gather more resources.

Why can't I get a certain item?
    Check the quest description to find out where you can get the desired object. Use the "Find" button for a hint. Some items drop more often than others. Keep following the instructions and eventually you will get the items you require.

How can I get to the Mystery Shore through the caves?
    To get to the Mystery Shore through the caves you should complete the relative quest. Note that it will apear only when you will be ready to leave the Marble Fiord. To figure out what cave you should explore open the quest window and tap the "Find" button there. The game will show you the cave where you will be able to find necessary items.

How do I move resources from Inventory to the Warehouse?
    Tap the icon with the backpack in the lower side of the screen to open your Inventory. You can see all your items, extra resources and parcels here. Tap the button "Move to Warehouse" and in case you have free space, your resources will be replaced. Note that you can use your parcels only on islands they were originally sent to. If your parcels are in the Inventory but are not available, tap on any of them to see what island it can be used on.

Why can´t I accept the shipped resources?
    The resources can be accepted only on the island which was indicated as the destination point when sending the cargo. If it is stated that you can´t unload the cargo on the island, please visit all your islands in turn and check the inventory in each location. The cargo goes into your inventory only if warehouses on the destination island are full, otherwise the resources will go straight to your warehouse. Visiting islands pay attention to the writing on the cargo. On one of your islands it will change to "Warehouse is full" and you will need to build more warehouses on the island in question or upgrade the warehouses you already have.
    Please, note that when upgraded to its maximum capacity (level 4), a warehouse contains 500 units. If you press one of your warehouses you will see the total capacity of the warehouses on your island.

How to rehabilitate a Murlod in Police Station?
    To rehabilitate a Murlod you should catch him first. Wait until he attacks your village and banish him (or leave it to your dinosaurs). After that the Murlod will be placed to your Police Station. Then open the building and tap the "Rehabilitate" button.
    Please, note that you should have enough resources for that.

How can I transfer resources between islands?
    To transfer resources between islands you should build the Zeppelin Harbour. This building gives you a zeppelin using which you can send resources you want to another island. As soon as your construction will be completed, tap the "Map" icon in the lower side of the screen and go to the map. There you can see an icon with the zeppelin. If you tap it you will be able to choose resources you want to send and its destination point.
    Please note, that one zeppelin can carry only one type of resources. The amount of your zeppelins depends on the level of your Zeppelin Harbour.

How do I add friends?
    To add friends press the "Information" button (the third icon in the bottom of the screen, marked with the letter "i"). Then tap "Invite Friends" and in the pop-up window you will be able to enter your friend's ID to become friends in the Tribez.

Pay attention that you should have stable internet connection to redeem codes.

There are several ways to release space on your islands for constructing more buildings. You can chop down trees and cut bushes by simply tapping them. Another way is to move the existing buildings closer to each other. Tap the "hand" icon, which is at the bottom of the game window. Then touch and drag the building to its new position. Your constructions can also be placed to the Inventory. Again tap the "hand" icon, after that press the "box" icon. Press the building you want to place to the Storage.

How do I know the function of a certain construction in the game?
    To figure out what a certain construction is intended for, open the Store (icon with the mallet in the lower side of the screen) and find the building you want to know about. You will see the "i" icon in the upper corner of the picture with the construction. Tap it to learn more about this or that game content.

Why can´t I accept the shipped recources?
    The resources can be accepted only on the island which was indicated as the destination point when sending the cargo. If it is stated that you can´t unload the cargo on the island, please visit all your islands in turn and check the inventory in each location. The cargo goes into your inventory only if warehouses on the destination island are full, otherwise the resources will go straight to your warehouse. Visiting islands pay attention to the writing on the cargo. On one of your islands it will change to "Warehouse is full" and you will need to build more warehouses on the island in question or upgrade the warehouses you already have.
    Please, note that when upgraded to its maximum capacity (level 4), a warehouse contains 500 units. If you press one of your warehouses you will see the total capacity of the warehouses on your island.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.